Step one to begin using myBeeHyve is to add your contact list!
When getting started, you don't have to be overwhelmed with adding all of your contacts into myBeeHyve at once! We make it super-simple to build your online list over time by adding a few contacts each day, as you complete your daily reach-out activities.
Or, if you already have your list in an electronic format, use the Import Spreadsheet Template to quickly add your contacts in bulk.
How to Add Contacts
- From the Contacts View, select the Plus (+) icon
- Enter contact information such as name, email, phone, address and more.
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
Adding a Contact on Your Mobile Device
When using your phone or tablet to add a contact, you are asked a series of questions about the information you are adding. This chat collects the contact name, email address, and phone number.
Since this is meant to be a quick and easy way to collect information about a new contact on-the-go, it does not ask you to enter all the information you may have for that person.
To add a Contact on-the-go:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top right
- Select Add a Contact
- Enter your contacts information
- Review and Save your work by clicking 'Looks Good'
Watch The Video