Stay in Touch with Your Hyve!
At the core of the myBeeHyve platform is a contact. They are the people that you do business with, or communicate with on a regular basis.
myBeeHyve provides you a way to store your contacts in the system and track all of your communications with that person. Once added to myBeeHyve, that person will appear in the Contacts View where you can see and edit the information about them, or log an activity using the conversation bubble.
In the Contacts View you can:
- Add a contact using the + or the Bulk Upload tool.
- Edit a contact record by clicking on the persons name.
- View the Last Contact Date and Next Follow-up Date for a contact.
- Send Email by selecting one or more contacts using the checkbox on each row.
- Add an Activity for the person using the conversation bubble.
- Search for a specific person using the Search box at the top of the page.
- Use Advanced Search to find a group of contacts that meet certain criteria, including searching information in custom fields
- Sort contacts by clicking on the column headers.
Learn more about adding a contact, or using the Import Spreadsheet to add contacts in bulk.
Watch The Video