Hold yourself accountable to building your business by reaching out to 3 people a day or 30 people each week. We help you keep track of your progress right in myBeeHyve!
Create personal activity goals for conversations by day, week, or month.
Create a New Goal
- Click on the Goals tab in the menu
- Click on the 'Plus' (+) button to add a new goal
- Enter a Name for your goal. For example, "3 Reach-outs A Day!"
- Select an Activity Type.
- By selecting 'Any Activity', all activities you log will count towards your goal for the specified period.
- By selecting 'New Activity', only the first activity for a contact will be counted.
- By selecting 'Follow-up Activity', all follow-ups after the first activity will be counted.
- Set your Commitment. This is the goal number of activities you want to log in a period of time.
- Select a Timeframe in which to reach your goal. Choose from Day, Week or Month.
Track Your Goals
Once a new goal has been configured, you can see your progress at the top of the Daily Task List. Each time you add an activity, your Goal Tracking calculations on the Daily Task List will be incremented.
- Daily goals will be totaled each day, and reset at midnight.
- Weekly goals will be totaled each 7 days, and reset on Sundays at midnight. Weekly goals include the accumulation of all daily goals completed for that week.
- Monthly goals will be the total count for the month. That is to say, a total accumulation of all activities logged for each day of the month. Monthly goals are reset at midnight on the last day of the calendar month.
If you do not want an activity to be counted towards your goals, you can check the box labeled 'Do Not Count this Activity towards my Goals' when logging a conversation. This is most often used when you are logging multiple activities in a single communication string -- for example, logging several back-and-forth emails with the same customer to complete one follow-up or sale. You may wish to count the first email in that conversation, but not all of the emails that it takes to achieve your desired outcome.
Watch The Video
Add a New Goal