No two businesses are the same.
We don't assume what you need to know -- instead, we make it easy for you to collect the information you need to run your business!
Using Custom Fields, you can record information about your contacts that is specific to your network marketing business. Need to know your customers last order date? No problem. Want to remember what their favorite color shirt is? Yep, you can do that too.
Add Custom Fields for your contacts:
- Open your Profile settings.
- Click on the section 'Edit Custom Fields'.
- In the 'Name' field, enter the name that should be displayed to collect the information. For example, "Last Order".
- Select the field data type.
- Text - free form text field
- Date - formatted as a date
- Checkbox - indicates yes or no
- Click 'Save'
Once you have created a new Custom Field, it will appear on the Contact page when you add a new contact, or edit an existing one.
Add Custom Tasks to your Daily Task List:
Custom fields that have a field type of 'Date' can optionally be displayed in your Daily Task List. For example, if you would like to create a new field for 'Next Order Date', that reminder can be added to your Daily Task List on your specified date.
Please note that if you delete a Custom Field from your Profile Settings page, all information entered in the custom field for any contact on your list will be deleted from the system and cannot be recovered. You will be prompted for confirmation before any Custom Fields can be deleted from your Profile Settings.