myBeeHyve is like a virtual assistant for your business -- helping you to create meaningful connections with new prospects, current customers, or team members. Let's get organized and start today!
Step 1: Gather your contact list
It doesn't matter if you already have your contact list in an electronic format, or if you are managing your business with hand-written notes and scraps of paper -- it is quick and easy to get started right away!
- Get out those notecards and find the people you need to reach out to this week!
- Or, open that spreadsheet and make sure your follow-up dates and notes are up-to-date for all of your contacts.
Don't have a list of people to contact about your business? Start brainstorming some people to contact using our Memory Jogger.
Step 2: Add your Contacts to myBeeHyve
Adding contacts into myBeeHyve is easy no matter how you choose to start. You can decide to enter a few contacts each day and build your list as you go, or if you already have a spreadsheet or electronic list, you can bulk upload them all up front. It's all up to you!
Don't be Overwhelmed, Add a Few Contacts Each Day!
- Start by adding 5 to 10 people into myBeeHyve that you are already planning to reach out to today.
- Each time you start a conversation or follow-up with someone, add them into myBeeHyve, record your activity, and set your next follow-up date.
- Take this opportunity to 'clean' your contact information and get a fresh start with all of your reach-outs!
Already Have Your List in Electronic Format?
- Review your contact list and information to make sure it is up-to-date.
- Download the myBeeHyve Import Contact Spreadsheet.
- Copy and Paste your contacts into the myBeeHyve Import Contact Spreadsheet format.
- Upload your contacts into myBeeHyve and start working on your Daily Task List!
Step 3: Select Contacts for Follow-Up
Once you have entered some contacts into myBeeHyve, you can start to identify the people that you want to follow-up with about your business. We generally recommend starting out with the 5-10 people that you want to reach out to today.
After completing your follow-up activities for today, then identify the people that you need to talk to over the next few weeks or month.
By adding a Follow-Up date to a person on your list, they will begin appearing in the Daily Task List on the scheduled follow-up date -- giving you a clear daily "To Do" list for completing your income producing activities.