It's called "Network" Marketing for a reason, right?
If you're like us, many of your social network connections ARE the people you do business with every day. Being able to interact with them and easily track your follow-ups is key to growing your business!
Use these instructions to download friends from Facebook:
You MUST be on a computer, not a mobile device.
- Log into Facebook
- In the toolbar, click the down arrow (next to ) then click settings.
- On the left panel, click “Your Facebook Information”
- You should see “Download Your Information”. Click view.
- Locate the “Your Information” section. Click “deselect all” and then select the box for friends.
- Click “Create File”. It is the blue box above the “Your Information” section.
- You should receive an email from Facebook with the subject: Facebook download requested.
- Once the download is complete, you should receive an email from Facebook as well as a notification.
Please Note: Your download may begin immediately and open very quickly however in most cases this takes a bit of time and Facebook will email you a .zip file containing all your data.
- Once Facebook has emailed you, go back to the “Your Facebook Information” page and then click “Download Your Information”.
- You should now see “New File” and “Available Files”.
- Click “Available Files”.
- Click the “Download Archive” button.
- Open the folder, and then open the “html” folder.
- Choose the “friends.htm” file.
DON'F FORGET THE LAST STEP!
After you have downloaded your friends contact list from Facebook, you MUST follow the steps to format it for Bulk Upload into myBeeHyve.