Capitalize On Your Business Network
Many of us have spent years in a corporate role, waiting for the day that we could break out of that day-to-day "job" and start something of our own! Now that you've begun your own entrepreneurial enterprise, start reaching out to those professional contacts you have built relationships with over the years and let them know about your business!
Use these instructions to download connections from LinkedIn:
- Click the My Network icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click Your connections on the left rail.
- Click the "Manage synced and imported contacts" link near the top right of the page.
Under "Advanced Actions", on the lower right side of your screen, click Export contacts.
- You may be prompted to sign into your account.
- Select the format you would like to receive, and click "Request Archive".
- You will receive an email to your Primary LinkedIn Email address which will include a link to the file to download your list of connections.