Step 1: Export Contact Information from Teamzy
- Click on "Team" in the left menu bar
- Change the drop down selection (in the grey team area) from “Import” to “Export Contacts”
- Click the "Export Contacts" button. This will download a contact file in CSV format.
- Save this file as your original Teamzy Contact Export.
If at this point you would like help with converting your file, just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily help to convert it for you.
To continue with the file conversion yourself, just follow these instructions.
Step 2: Prepare the Teamzy Contact Export File to map to myBeeHyve
- Sort the worksheet on the IsDeleted column.
- Delete all rows with a value of "true".
- Sort the worksheet by the ContactType column.
- Replace "Consultants" with "TeamMember".
- Replace "Customers" with "Customer".
- Replace "Prospects" with "Prospect".
- Sort the worksheet by the Rank Column.
- Replace "1" with "Do Not Contact".
- Replace "2" with "Cold".
- Replace "3" AND "4" with "Warm".
- Replace "5" with "Hot".
- Change the date+time format in the Initial Contact Date and Last Contact Date columns to date only (remove the time stamp). Follow these instructions to bulk change your date formats.
- Copy these two columns into a separate excel file.
- Use the "text to columns" function (icon under the Data menu) to place just the date (no time) into a new column. Copy and paste the new format (date only) back into the contact export file to replace the original date+time.
- Save the worksheet as your modified Teamzy Contact Export.
Step 3: Transfer Information Exported from Teamzy to myBeeHyve Import File
- Download the myBeeHyve Import Template.
- Open the myBeeHyve import template in Excel or GoogleSheets.
- Copy and paste the data from modified Teamzy export file to the myBeeHyve import file, using the mapping table below.
- Review spreadsheet, to double-check that columns and rows copied correctly.
- Complete the following myBeeHyve columns - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Follow-up Date -- Note that the Teamzy export will only include a follow-up date if a specific date was selected on the calendar. Default follow-up dates based on the rank do not export. You can recreate these dates by adding a formula to the Follow Up Date column that will add a specified number of days to the last contact date based on your rank. For example:
- Cold - 120 days
- Warm - 60 or 90 days
- Hot - 30 days
- Status (select from the drop down box)
- Complete the following blank columns (optional):
- Middle/Maiden Name
- Billing Address fields (if different from shipping)
- Business Prospect
- Other Hints
- Contacts imported without a follow-up date will default to your initial daily task list. Consider adding follow-up dates where missing in the import file, to avoid an excessive list of contacts in your initial daily task list.
Step 4: Import template to myBeeHyve
- Create new account or login to myBeeHyve.
- Click "Contacts" in the left menu bar.
- Click "Bulk Upload" on the top right corner of the page.
- Select the file to import, and click open.
- Review your contacts in the Contacts View.
Step 5: Export Activity Log from Teamzy
- Click on "Dashboard" in the left menu bar
- Click on "Activity History" in the "Today’s Activities" section
- Click "Export" at the top right just above the activity history results. This will download an activity history log in CSV format. Save this file as your Teamzy Activity export.
Step 6: Refine Contact Record in myBeeHyve
- As you work each connection in myBeeHyve for the first time, search your Teamzy Activity export file for notes about past activity with this individual. Enter useful history or notes into myBeeHyve by creating a conversation and selecting the original activity date.
- Several data fields are unique to myBeeHyve, and should be refined as you touch each contact for the first time:
- Middle/Maiden name
- Is Business Prospect check box
- # Touchpoints
MAPPING OF DATA FIELDS FROM TEAMZY TO MYBEEHYVE
Please see instructions above to edit the text for fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the Teamzy export before attempting to import this field to myBeeHyve.
|Teamzy Data Field||myBeeHvye Data Field|
|ContactType *||CONTACT TYPE *|
|Ranking *||RANK *|
|CreatedOn||INITIAL CONTACT DATE|
|LastActivityDate||LAST CONTACT DATE|
|NextFollowUpDate||FOLLOW UP DATE|
|CoachType||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|
|line1||SHIPPING ADDRESS 1|
|line2||SHIPPING ADDRESS 2|
|PostalCode||SHIPPING POSTAL CODE|
|CompanyName||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|
|spouse||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|
|children||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|
|pets||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|
|TwitterId||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|
|FacebookId||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|
|InstagramId||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|
|LinkedInId||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|
|Tag1||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|
|Tag2||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|
|Tag3||HISTORY 2,3,4,5,6 or 7|