Save time AND stay in touch using Email!
They say that the 'Fortune is in the Follow-up', so be sure to stay in touch with your contacts using the bulk email services in myBeeHyve.
Have a new product line launching in your business? Getting ready to announce a sale on your customers favorite wish-list item(s)?
When used in conjunction with the Advanced Search features to find a group of contacts in your list that meet a specific criteria -- you can quickly send a message to everyone letting them know about the big news in your business!
To send emails to your contacts:
- Go to the Contacts View.
- (Optional) Click 'Advanced Search' and enter search parameters to narrow your contact list to a specific group.
- Select the contacts you would like to email using the boxes next to their names on each row.
- Click the 'Email Selected' button at the top of the page.
- Add an email Subject line. This will be the subject of the email sent to your contact(s).
- Select an Email Message Template or add new message content. This will be the main content in the email sent to your contact(s).
- (Optional) Add an attachment to your email from your computer or mobile device using the 'Add Attachment' link.
- Click 'Send' to email this message to the selected contact(s), and to log the email as an activity for your contact(s).
When sending emails from myBeeHyve, you can optionally choose to add an attachment such as a document or an image file. To add an attachment, just click the 'Add Attachment' link and choose a file stored on your computer or mobile device. This attachment will be sent along with the email to you contact(s).
A Few Notes About Email
- All emails sent are automatically logged in myBeeHyve as an activity for your contact(s).
- If you select a contact that does not have an email address, a red warning will be displayed at the top of the email message view notifying you that the email will not be sent to that contact.
- Emails sent to your customers will appear to come from the email address used on your account, and not from myBeeHyve. If you did not use a valid email address when creating your myBeeHyve account, please Contact Support and we will help you resolve the issue.
- When your contact replies to an email that you sent, the response will go directly to your email account.